V3 Media Group Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Website Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Opelika, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Opelika, AL

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at V3 Media Group in January 2009.

I knew the minute I walked into their office I wanted to work there. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by all employees. Their office is cool old building in downtown. There are no cubicles just nice desks and computers. The nicest thing was that the owner was right there in the middle and easily accessible. It was very relaxed atmosphere, but you could tell that hard work was expected. There was a jobs board that was very impressive. While I was there the mailman came through and he was greeted very nice and offered a warm drink. (It was January) Overall I was very impressed. They took had me do a drug test and background check which made feel confident about the other employees there. Then I followed up with a skills test. From then on it has been a great fit.

Interview Questions
    • The biggest question I was asked that I wasn't totally ready for was: If you were me why would I hire you? What drives you to wake up in the morning?   Answer Question
    I knew the offer going in and there was no real negotiation. Once I accepted the offer I did find about ways to increase benefits and other incentives. It was very straight forward.