VCA Antech Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2015

2.4

Hospital Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VCA Antech (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process was organized and fairly transparent. Process helped me gain insight into company's core values and their expectations regarding my performance. Despite the lengthy process, I valued their thoroughness.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult conversation you had to have with an employee and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Kennel Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at VCA Antech (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Typical interview questions with the manager who oversees the clinic. I was very adamant on getting the position there! Applied online, called, went in and applied in person, called and asked to speak with the manager, follow-up called the manager again around the time she was holding interviews, the manager called me in. They look for people who have experience with animals. Be honest, open, and caring, show your love for animals and it should all go well!

Interview Questions

• Are you okay and interested in the skeleton position (over night) shifts from 10pm-6am?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VCA Antech.

Interview

Not to bad. Met with the manager first. Met with the director afterwards, The whole process did not take very long, less than an hour. Clearly expressed the work load.

AP Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at VCA Antech.

Interview

I was hired through a temp agency. Afterwords, I was interview by a supervisor and a manager without experience interview you. I did that long time ago. I think now the current process it through their HR.

Veterinary Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VCA Antech.

Interview

I went in for an interview and met the hospital manager. We discussed basic interview questions. I then was called in for a second working interview, I went in for 3 hours and watched everyone. I then was called about a week later to discuss being hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They told me they could only offer a certain amount and at the time I needed a job so I took it.

Revenue Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VCA Antech (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Get the interview from my recruiter. Went to the office for interview. Interview with the Director, manager and supervisor one by one. Each person last about 15 minutes. Asked you about your efficiency of excel. After the interview, they asked me to do an accounting test and Excel Test. It's ok if you don't do well on the excel test, don't lie to them saying you are good at at but bomb the test. Overall the interview is pretty easy and relaxed.

Kennel Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clifton Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VCA Antech (Clifton Park, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I submitted a resume via Indeed, received an email response quickly from the hospital manager and set up an interview. I interviewed with the Medical Director and Kennel Supervisor and then shadowed in the kennel for a few hours.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with animals?   1 Answer

RVT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VCA Antech (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Interview and hired by Medical Director due to office was trying to find a manager. Great interview felt at ease.

Negotiation

Not much of one. Was told what it was and that was all that was allowed. Did have another interview that day, so gave answer later.

Veterinary Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at VCA Antech.

Interview

Ad posted on craigslist by local hospital. Best method to get a response as their corp website does nothing. Called for interview by HM. Then scheduled a working interview with tech supv and head vet. Nice people in front and back.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated pay. They knew I would not have accepted otherwise.

Vet Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VCA Antech.

Interview

Quick and easy