VCA Antech

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Veterinary Assistant

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at VCA Antech.

Interview Details – I went in for an interview and met the hospital manager. We discussed basic interview questions. I then was called in for a second working interview, I went in for 3 hours and watched everyone. I then was called about a week later to discuss being hired.

Interview Question – I don't believe there was a difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They told me they could only offer a certain amount and at the time I needed a job so I took it.

Veterinary Assistant

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at VCA Antech.

Interview Details – Ad posted on craigslist by local hospital. Best method to get a response as their corp website does nothing. Called for interview by HM. Then scheduled a working interview with tech supv and head vet. Nice people in front and back.

Interview Question – Nothing...typical interview 101 questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated pay. They knew I would not have accepted otherwise.

Very Easy Interview

Veterinary Assistant

The process took 2 days - interviewed at VCA Antech in April 2012.

Interview Details – can in to do my interview, manager said your hired, however I still have to do an interview because of corporate.

Interview Question – why do you want to work in this field.   Answer Question

Worked for VCA Antech? Contribute to the Community!