VDart Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2015

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at VDart

Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VDart in December 2014.

Interview

I had a interview scheduled for Dec 26 with a client who never showed. I waited several days for a reply from VDart and never received a follow up. After the holidays were over, Justin sent an email and asked how the interview went. When I told Justin that the interview never occurred, he set up an interview with (I suppose) a friend in Europe who pretended to represent the client. The client and I spoke and at the end he said he wanted to move forward. After about a week, I called vDart and they were rude and said they would get back to me later that day, which never happened. Also, most of the time when calling the Alpharetta office, you get a message about the Magic Jack person is not available. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL company from the recruiters to their single magic jack telephone. STAY AWAY from this company.

VDart Response

Jan 27, 2015 – Sr HR Manager

Thanks much for bringing this to our attention every feedback we receive helps us in improving our service levels. We regret any inconvenience caused.

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VDart (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was simple. Vdart called me over the phone and we got started fairly quickly. The interview questions were related to the title and the role. The question were expected since I was prepared. The interviewer was very honest and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• How to transfer the desktop settings from one computer to another.   Answer Question

Desktop Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VDart in February 2014.

Interview

It was easy as one, two three. I easily clicked with the recruiter. Interview panel got the right candidate. I had a great experience working for VDart. Thanks VDart for this opportunity.

Negotiation

Easy.

Hyperion Analyst Interview

Interview

The process was good and quick. The staff was really helpful and had no problem coordinating.

Interview Questions

• There was no unexpected question or difficult question, it was like any other interview.   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at VDart (Bridgewater, NJ) in November 2012.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a technical interview onsite

Interview Questions

• Some questions were old school and I had to think back to my dos days.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy

Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at VDart (Atlanta, GA) in June 2010.

Interview

I am satisfied with all the interview process