VDart

Updated Jan 21, 2015
Updated Jan 21, 2015

1.5

Architect Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at VDart in December 2014.

I had a interview scheduled for Dec 26 with a client who never showed. I waited several days for a reply from VDart and never received a follow up. After the holidays were over, Justin sent an email and asked how the interview went. When I told Justin that the interview never occurred, he set up an interview with (I suppose) a friend in Europe who pretended to represent the client. The client and I spoke and at the end he said he wanted to move forward. After about a week, I called vDart and they were rude and said they would get back to me later that day, which never happened. Also, most of the time when calling the Alpharetta office, you get a message about the Magic Jack person is not available. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL company from the recruiters to their single magic jack telephone. STAY AWAY from this company.

VDart Response

Jan 27, 2015Sr HR Manager

Thanks much for bringing this to our attention every feedback we receive helps us in improving our service levels. We regret any inconvenience caused.

Desktop Support Interview

I applied online – interviewed at VDart in February 2014.

It was easy as one, two three. I easily clicked with the recruiter. Interview panel got the right candidate. I had a great experience working for VDart. Thanks VDart for this opportunity.

Easy.

Hyperion Analyst Interview

The process was good and quick. The staff was really helpful and had no problem coordinating.

Interview Questions
    • There was no unexpected question or difficult question, it was like any other interview.   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

I applied through other source – interviewed at VDart in November 2012.

Phone interview followed by a technical interview onsite

Interview Questions
    • Some questions were old school and I had to think back to my dos days.   Answer Question
    Very easy

Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at VDart in June 2010.

I am satisfied with all the interview process