VE Commercial Vehicles Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2014
Updated Jun 4, 2014

2.6

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles.

I was selected through campus placement. It was a easy procedure. First of all we have to give an online aptitude exam which had general aptitude and some mechanical engg questions. Then few students were shortlisted for GD and then last round was personal interview. As it was a campus recruitment drive, it was not a long process and the whole process got over in one day.

Interview Questions
    • Personal interview was not not difficult. They asked the normal HR and behavioral questions. Why do you want to join VECV, strengths/ weekness, long term goal etc.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rānchī (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rānchī (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles in October 2013.

1st Round - Online written test - Quantitative Aptitude Questions, Technical, English - Sectional cut off - Elimination Round.
    2nd Round - Group Discussions
    Final Round - Technical and HR Interview - Questions from branch, and on resume.

Deputy Manager Interview

detailed discussion on prospect generation & handling, closing etc

Manager Key Accounts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles in March 2013.

Interview on phone, followed by pesonal interview with sales head then HR interview

They offered... I liked.... I accepted

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles in July 2013.

Was ok, a little haphazad

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pithampur (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pithampur (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles in September 2010.

The HR called and asked whether I could come the very next day for an interview at Pithampur. I said, I will require atleast a week to travel to Pithampur. They agreed to schedule it that way. On arrival, was asked to fill up a form, and wait for almost three hours. Then the HR manager took me to the DGM of the department for a technical interview. Lasted for about 20 minutes. A second interview with another person in the department was technical, but more about my past experiences. this too lasted about twenty minutes. Again, after waiting for about an hour, the final round of interview was with the VP, and he asked general HR type questions.After I left, about a month later, I got the call from the HR confirming the offerr.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me about the iron-carbon phase diagram, and to draw it.   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pithampur (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pithampur (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles.

Very good methodology of employee referral.
    so they know a bit about you and your background if you are through employee referral and many things become hassle free and you also get good info about company.
    Good process of shortlisting and informing candidate.
    Good proposal for travel but stay is not provided
    Interview takes time as ppl have less time :-( should have better time management
    If selected you are informed well on the same time... but offer comes late
    Joining process is not so good, Professional help not available for accommodation and for settling down.

Interview Questions
    • Seating in Production (truck assy) interview and have been asked what is swirl value and about honing process   Answer Question
    Tough
    Inquire about position and many times you are just placed to a lower/higher position because of your salary

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles in December 2012.

Selection based on CGPA and a written test . Direct interview follows that , no GD at all . Just basic questions, on worksho experience and machines encountered in workshop floor. few HR questions. Asked if I had given GATE or CAT , I told frank answer : yes I gave both, for the sake of experience.; As long as basics are strong, not much of a trouble.

Interview Questions
    • About Hookes Law, basics only; wht Eicher   View Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles in August 2012.

Just a single round for laterals, TECH & HR same round. Should be prepared at any time as they declare recruitment within a gap of 3-4 days time only.

Sales Interview

Got a campus placement. Initally written test including apti., english, quant, course related etc.
    Then GD. At last Personal Interview

Interview Questions

Worked for VE Commercial Vehicles? Contribute to the Community!