VE Commercial Vehicles

12 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles.

Interview Details – I was selected through campus placement. It was a easy procedure. First of all we have to give an online aptitude exam which had general aptitude and some mechanical engg questions. Then few students were shortlisted for GD and then last round was personal interview. As it was a campus recruitment drive, it was not a long process and the whole process got over in one day.

Interview Question – Personal interview was not not difficult. They asked the normal HR and behavioral questions. Why do you want to join VECV, strengths/ weekness, long term goal etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

GET Interview

GET
Rānchī (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles in October 2013.

Interview Details – 1st Round - Online written test - Quantitative Aptitude Questions, Technical, English - Sectional cut off - Elimination Round.
2nd Round - Group Discussions
Final Round - Technical and HR Interview - Questions from branch, and on resume.

Interview Question – Its not difficult, its about answering to the point.   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Deputy Manager

Interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles

Interview Details – detailed discussion on prospect generation & handling, closing etc

Interview Question – CV technical questions   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Manager Key Accounts Interview

Manager Key Accounts
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles in March 2013.

Interview Details – Interview on phone, followed by pesonal interview with sales head then HR interview

Interview Question – Nothing at all   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered... I liked.... I accepted

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles in July 2013.

Interview Details – Was ok, a little haphazad

Interview Question – What is your plan for next 10 years   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Pithampur (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles in September 2010.

Interview Details – The HR called and asked whether I could come the very next day for an interview at Pithampur. I said, I will require atleast a week to travel to Pithampur. They agreed to schedule it that way. On arrival, was asked to fill up a form, and wait for almost three hours. Then the HR manager took me to the DGM of the department for a technical interview. Lasted for about 20 minutes. A second interview with another person in the department was technical, but more about my past experiences. this too lasted about twenty minutes. Again, after waiting for about an hour, the final round of interview was with the VP, and he asked general HR type questions.After I left, about a month later, I got the call from the HR confirming the offerr.

Interview Question – Asked me about the iron-carbon phase diagram, and to draw it.   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Deputy Manager
Pithampur (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles.

Interview Details – Very good methodology of employee referral.
so they know a bit about you and your background if you are through employee referral and many things become hassle free and you also get good info about company.
Good process of shortlisting and informing candidate.
Good proposal for travel but stay is not provided
Interview takes time as ppl have less time :-( should have better time management
If selected you are informed well on the same time... but offer comes late
Joining process is not so good, Professional help not available for accommodation and for settling down.

Interview Question – Seating in Production (truck assy) interview and have been asked what is swirl value and about honing process   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Tough
Inquire about position and many times you are just placed to a lower/higher position because of your salary

Engineer Trainee Interview

Engineer Trainee
Indore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles in December 2012.

Interview Details – Selection based on CGPA and a written test . Direct interview follows that , no GD at all . Just basic questions, on worksho experience and machines encountered in workshop floor. few HR questions. Asked if I had given GATE or CAT , I told frank answer : yes I gave both, for the sake of experience.; As long as basics are strong, not much of a trouble.

Interview Question – About Hookes Law, basics only; wht Eicher   View Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Indore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles in August 2012.

Interview Details – Just a single round for laterals, TECH & HR same round. Should be prepared at any time as they declare recruitment within a gap of 3-4 days time only.

Interview Question – Nothing like that. Same questions one would expect.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

Interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles

Interview Details – Got a campus placement. Initally written test including apti., english, quant, course related etc.
Then GD. At last Personal Interview

Interview Question – Why do u want to join this Company?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for VE Commercial Vehicles? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VE Commercial Vehicles interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by VE Commercial Vehicles employees and interview candidates.