VE Commercial Vehicles Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2015

2.5

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles.

Interview

I was selected through campus placement. It was a easy procedure. First of all we have to give an online aptitude exam which had general aptitude and some mechanical engg questions. Then few students were shortlisted for GD and then last round was personal interview. As it was a campus recruitment drive, it was not a long process and the whole process got over in one day.

Interview Questions

• Personal interview was not not difficult. They asked the normal HR and behavioral questions. Why do you want to join VECV, strengths/ weekness, long term goal etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

VI Interview

Interview

Consultant from Delhi called me regarding the job opening in VECV. After some day she told me that ur CV has been shortlisted and please attend the interview in pune on 15th May 15. I reminded her I am from passanger car experience please confirm. She told don't worry. I reached venue at 10.30Am already 50 candidates are waiting for interview. My number comes at 2:45pm. And interview completed in 5 minutes. One of the worst experience ever.

JM/AM Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles.

Interview

Got interview call through a friend working there. All these process took 10-15 days. It was overall an average interview. Not very difficult. General questions were asked related to previous job experiences. The interviewers were supportive.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vāranāsi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles (Vāranāsi (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment. It started with a written exam, followed up by Group Discussion and finally personal interview. There where two interviewer and it lasted about 15 minutes.

Manager Key Accounts Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles.

Interview

It was a very easy interview with not much meat. The GM wanted to just understand what I have done in the past and was just contemplating as to whether I would be able to do the job. The HR was just present as a ceremony and had no value addition. over all I would say it was very easy to crack, on the hind sight looks like they are in need of people and they are not getting any.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles (Delhi (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

It was an on-campus selection process The procedure was as follows: 1. Online test - Included questions from all the topics of mechanical engineering 2. Group Discussion - General topics 3. Interview - very basic questions about automobiles

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. My advice to everyone is to ask the profile they have to offer in advance.

Deputy Manager Interview

Interview

detailed discussion on prospect generation & handling, closing etc

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rānchī (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles (Rānchī (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

1st Round - Online written test - Quantitative Aptitude Questions, Technical, English - Sectional cut off - Elimination Round. 2nd Round - Group Discussions Final Round - Technical and HR Interview - Questions from branch, and on resume.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pithampur (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles (Pithampur (India)).

Interview

Very good methodology of employee referral. so they know a bit about you and your background if you are through employee referral and many things become hassle free and you also get good info about company. Good process of shortlisting and informing candidate. Good proposal for travel but stay is not provided Interview takes time as ppl have less time :-( should have better time management If selected you are informed well on the same time... but offer comes late Joining process is not so good, Professional help not available for accommodation and for settling down.

Interview Questions

• Seating in Production (truck assy) interview and have been asked what is swirl value and about honing process   Answer Question

Negotiation

Tough Inquire about position and many times you are just placed to a lower/higher position because of your salary

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Was ok, a little haphazad