VE Commercial Vehicles Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2015

2.5

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles.

Interview

I was selected through campus placement. It was a easy procedure. First of all we have to give an online aptitude exam which had general aptitude and some mechanical engg questions. Then few students were shortlisted for GD and then last round was personal interview. As it was a campus recruitment drive, it was not a long process and the whole process got over in one day.

Interview Questions

• Personal interview was not not difficult. They asked the normal HR and behavioral questions. Why do you want to join VECV, strengths/ weekness, long term goal etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

JM/AM Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles.

Interview

Got interview call through a friend working there.
    All these process took 10-15 days.
    It was overall an average interview. Not very difficult.
    General questions were asked related to previous job experiences.
    The interviewers were supportive.

Manager Key Accounts Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles.

Interview

It was a very easy interview with not much meat. The GM wanted to just understand what I have done in the past and was just contemplating as to whether I would be able to do the job.

The HR was just present as a ceremony and had no value addition.

over all I would say it was very easy to crack, on the hind sight looks like they are in need of people and they are not getting any.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Deputy Manager Interview

Interview

detailed discussion on prospect generation & handling, closing etc

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rānchī (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles (Rānchī (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

1st Round - Online written test - Quantitative Aptitude Questions, Technical, English - Sectional cut off - Elimination Round.
    2nd Round - Group Discussions
    Final Round - Technical and HR Interview - Questions from branch, and on resume.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pithampur (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles (Pithampur (India)).

Interview

Very good methodology of employee referral.
    so they know a bit about you and your background if you are through employee referral and many things become hassle free and you also get good info about company.
    Good process of shortlisting and informing candidate.
    Good proposal for travel but stay is not provided
    Interview takes time as ppl have less time :-( should have better time management
    If selected you are informed well on the same time... but offer comes late
    Joining process is not so good, Professional help not available for accommodation and for settling down.

Interview Questions

• Seating in Production (truck assy) interview and have been asked what is swirl value and about honing process   Answer Question

Negotiation

Tough
    Inquire about position and many times you are just placed to a lower/higher position because of your salary

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Was ok, a little haphazad

Manager Key Accounts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview on phone, followed by pesonal interview with sales head then HR interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered... I liked.... I accepted

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles (Indore (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Selection based on CGPA and a written test . Direct interview follows that , no GD at all . Just basic questions, on worksho experience and machines encountered in workshop floor. few HR questions. Asked if I had given GATE or CAT , I told frank answer : yes I gave both, for the sake of experience.; As long as basics are strong, not much of a trouble.

Interview Questions

• About Hookes Law, basics only; wht Eicher   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

Got a campus placement. Initally written test including apti., english, quant, course related etc.
    Then GD. At last Personal Interview