VF Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.7

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at VF.

Interview

Very long and tedious. Took almost 3-4 months to finish all the interviews. HR was not very responsive. Q4 interview rounds with members of different team that the role would work closely with. Most questions based on past experience. Not very difficult just make sure you review everything you have mentioned in your resume. Also helps if have a background in retail or fashion.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you used analytics for decision making   1 Answer
    • Why are you leaving your job   1 Answer

Low salary offered

Replenishment Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VF (North Charleston, SC).

Interview

I had the initial phone interview with the hiring manager that lasted an hour, then the following week I interviewed with 3 other managers on site. I had to do a series of timed tests with HR first which i was surprised about, but must have done well on. I received an offer the next week. They do extensive background checks and they require that I took a drug test prior to starting, which is great!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was fairly simple. I negotiated and received what I wanted and I'm pretty pleased with it.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VF.

Interview

Several interviews with District Manager and one with Director of Retail. Background check for any management position and references always called. Company asks behavior-based questions that will determine brand-right teams.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision at work.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VF (Appleton, WI).

Interview

Panel interview with Senior Management and a phone interview before that. Set group of questions directed at the position I was applying for. Very nice interview . HR people were very polite.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VF (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Its a very long process from interview to start it took a month. But the interview was very straight forward, they ask about your experience, how you would handle certain situations with customers and/or employees. They ask about your goals, and why you want to work for their company. They again are very honest and straight forward about what they want and are looking for and want to hear you, they expect you to ask questions as well not just sit there and answer theirs.

Interview Questions

• Describe your day to day at your current job, asked about experience in payroll, hiring, operations.   Answer Question

Interview

It was rigorous. Interviewed with 14 people over two visits. Multiple phone interviews as well. Personality inventory testing was part of the process as well. The good side was I got to know a number of the team members before I every joined.

Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at VF (Greensboro, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

Short and quick. Interviewed with three people on the Mass team. Altogether took a little over a week from start to finish. As soon as drug test was completed and reviewed, hiring orientation began and started working the same day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VF in August 2013.

Interview

Great communication and planing. The hiring process is effective and stress free. I felt a great report with the interviewers and also had a good time learning more about the company and its different lines of business. Go prepared and know a lot about the product or brand that you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• How is you management style? Aggressive or passive ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

very hard negotiation phase.......hard to get a deserved and promised salary.

Pallet Packs Interview

Interview

Interview was short. Was called the night before for a 15-20 min interview the following evening. Manager only asked 2-3 questions to determine hiring eligibility.

Negotiation

Pay was non-negotiable

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nash, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at VF (Nash, TN) in December 2011.

Interview

Stress free and each interviewer showed interest about me and prior experiences. I felt relaxed and treated with personal respect.paid for my travel expenses and outlined the next stsps. Very friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term goals   1 Answer