VF Outlet

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Retail Service Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at VF Outlet in September 2012.

Like most jobs, applying to VF requires online access, and steady patience in order to complete an application. Despite my lack of job experience, VF was willing to overlook that and observe my other strengths, which resulted in an interview. As a recent High School graduate, and little to no experience in retail, my employment in this industry looked dim. However, with persistence and determination I was able to be hired. Obviously one has to demonstrate that they are the exception especially those who are in my humble position.

Interview Questions
  • Retail situated scenarios, which involved customers being upset, and other situations that a newbie is not familiar with.   Answer Question
Minimum wage or no dice.