VF Store Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2015

2.5

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VF.

Interview

Several interviews with District Manager and one with Director of Retail. Background check for any management position and references always called. Company asks behavior-based questions that will determine brand-right teams.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision at work.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for VF

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VF (Bellevue, WA) in September 2011.

Interview

I applied online at the company site. Within a week the HR manager reached out to be requesting my resume. I next schedule a phone interview with her where we covered my previous work experience and she asked some questions around my work history. No behavioral standard interview questions. At the end of the interview she arranged for a second interview with the Regional manager. After the second interview the original HR manager reached back out to me within the hour and made the offer.

Interview Questions

• It was really all conversations around previous work experience and it felt much more conversational than Q&A   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted the initial offer.