VFA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at VFA in December 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by on site interview

Interview Question – Experience related interview?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Director of Operations Interview

Director of Operations
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at VFA in March 2010.

Interview Details – Interview started with a phone screen from the HR manager. Was very pleasant. Explained a lot about the company and the position. Went into good detail on what they are looking for and what the ideal fit should be. After this they scheduled an on site interview with the hiring manager for an hour. Then went back to meet 3 more folks. Then things dropped off for 2 weeks. I had to call to see the status, and then the same HR manager let me know that they were most likely going to pursue another candidate and everyone appreciated chatting with me. The HR manager said it was a cultural fit with the team. Over all was a good experience. They were very nice and kept me pretty much informed along the way except for the last two weeks.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for VFA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VFA interview questions and advice in Boston, MA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by VFA employees and interview candidates.