VFA

VFA Interview Questions

2.0

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at VFA in December 2010.

Phone interview followed by on site interview

Interview Questions

Facility Assessor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at VFA in March 2010.

Telephone interview where I was asked about my prior experience, technical writing skills. Wanted to know about my ability to travel and be away from home for a one or two week period. Asked about my salary requirements. Asked if I was ok being hired as a contractor at first.

Don't expect flexibility in salary offer.

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at VFA in March 2010.

Interview started with a phone screen from the HR manager. Was very pleasant. Explained a lot about the company and the position. Went into good detail on what they are looking for and what the ideal fit should be. After this they scheduled an on site interview with the hiring manager for an hour. Then went back to meet 3 more folks. Then things dropped off for 2 weeks. I had to call to see the status, and then the same HR manager let me know that they were most likely going to pursue another candidate and everyone appreciated chatting with me. The HR manager said it was a cultural fit with the team. Over all was a good experience. They were very nice and kept me pretty much informed along the way except for the last two weeks.

Interview Questions