VHA Executive Assistant Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at VHA (Irving, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

The interviewing process at VHA is grueling! I attribute this to the interviewers schedules. Rarely can you get an interview quickly where all the executives you will meet with are in office at the same time. This is why it can take weeks to actually get the interview. Once you finally interview a decision is made relatively quickly. VHA is a great company but has many changes (layoffs), and downsizing.

Interview Questions

• What area do you feel you need to improve in most?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary. The recruiter went back to the hiring manager twice on my behalf and came back with a satisfactory outcome. There is a low, mid-range, and high salary gauge. Salaries for an EA range from low 48, midrange 54, to high 60. Naturally, this is based on experience.

Other Interview Reviews for VHA

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at VHA (Irving, TX) in November 2009.

Interview

I'm still in the interview process. This company takes its time finding the right person for the right job. I'm still in the interview process and will probably go through 4 more interviews. I think this is GREAT that they take hiring so serious.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VHA (Irving, TX) in February 2009.

Interview

Cumbersome. Took a long time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this job?   1 Answer