VHA

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Irving, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at VHA in July 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewing process at VHA is grueling! I attribute this to the interviewers schedules. Rarely can you get an interview quickly where all the executives you will meet with are in office at the same time. This is why it can take weeks to actually get the interview. Once you finally interview a decision is made relatively quickly. VHA is a great company but has many changes (layoffs), and downsizing.

Interview Question – What area do you feel you need to improve in most?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my salary. The recruiter went back to the hiring manager twice on my behalf and came back with a satisfactory outcome. There is a low, mid-range, and high salary gauge. Salaries for an EA range from low 48, midrange 54, to high 60. Naturally, this is based on experience.

Irving, TX

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at VHA in February 2009.

Interview Details – Cumbersome. Took a long time.

Interview Question – Why do you think you would be a good fit for this job?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Irving, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at VHA in November 2009.

Interview Details – I'm still in the interview process. This company takes its time finding the right person for the right job. I'm still in the interview process and will probably go through 4 more interviews. I think this is GREAT that they take hiring so serious.

Worked for VHA? Contribute to the Community!