VINCI

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at VINCI in May 2013.

Interview Details – It was a good process

Interview Question – The interview was not hard   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Assistant
Rueil-Malmaison (France)

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at VINCI.

Interview Details – E-mail, phone, 1 interview with 1 manager, 2nd interview with manager + chief department, more or less casual. The management of each department is pretty independent, I think you don't meet the HR unless you have a senior position. I had the chance to interview the internees who were going to replace me at the end of my contract : one was talking too much maybe too optimistic, another one was too "cool and relaxed" so we didn't take them.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work with us ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Couldn't negotiate (internship)

Assistant Interview

Assistant
Rueil-Malmaison (France)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at VINCI in July 2009.

Interview Details – E-mail, Phone call, 2 interviews (one with manager, one with manager's boss)

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I haven't negotiated.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Engineering Interview

Engineering

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at VINCI in November 2008.

Interview Details – I submited my resume and my cover letter in the career fair, one week later i was called for an interview at vinci headquarter for an internship. Questions was about behavior (classic questions) then i had an interview with the manager who i worked with and the questions was about technical side of the work and finally he explaned ti me the work.

Interview Question – tel me about your experiences!!   Answer Question

Worked for VINCI? Contribute to the Community!