VIPDesk Interview Questions

Temporary Rewards Redemption Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at VIPDesk in January 2014.

I applied online. The process consisted of a computer assessment, Rewards Redemption Specialist Questionnaire, typing test, and interview. The Company was nice in terms of updating you every step of the way in the process.

Concierge Interview

I applied online - interviewed at VIPDesk.

The application process can be long, but not anything out of the ordinary. The main thing is upbeat personality and friendly tone. It's good to have a general understanding of booking travel, rental cars, making restaurant reservations, researching shopping...The interviewers were friendly and it was a comfortable process overall.

Interview Questions
    • What are your hobbies. I think they're trying to see if you enjoy travel, are aware of current events/trends, like to use the internet for research and figuring stuff out on your own (puzzles)   View Answer
    No room for negotiation.

Bluefly Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at VIPDesk.

Timely, excellent communication. You will take some on-line tests and then have a phone interview. Training is approx. 2-weeks long and is in depth and covers everything you need to know. All salary and scheduling is discussed up front in interview.

Interview Questions
    • You are asked the standard interview questions, such as how have you handled an angry customer in the past.   Answer Question
    Not negotiable.

Seasonal Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at VIPDesk in May 2010.

You complete the online appication from their website and a series of test are performed on your computer to make sure it meets their requirements.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you were able to persuade someone to purchase something they had not planned to purchase?   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate the salary as it was a seasonal position at the time. However, I was offered a position in customer service e-mail and received an increase in salary. After 6months I was offered a full-time permanent position with benefits.

Work From Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at VIPDesk in October 2011.

Interview 1:1. She made me feel very comfortable from the very beginning. Asked a couple of questions with regards to how I handled a situation with an upset customer and my ability to multi-task when speaking with a customer on the phone while accessing different online applications. The main focus was role playing to see how well I can multi-task on my PC plus my upsell & cross sell skills. Passed with flying colors.

Interview Questions
    • Are you comfortable with cross selling &/or upselling? Explain how well you did with your former employer in cross selling &/or upselling.   Answer Question
    • Explain a situation you encountered with an upset customer. Were you able to resolve the issue and calm the customer down?   Answer Question
    I knew the salary was set in stone when given a range which is base salery plus group incentives/bonus. It's to your advantage to focus on the client and their website BEFORE the interview. This shows initiative and your willing to learn about their client.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at VIPDesk in March 2010.

The interview process is conducted entirely online and is lenghty, but worth it. There are at least 10 different steps that must be completely independently. This means that you complete one step and wait for an email to invite you to complete the next. There are phone interviews, skills tests and background checks. They have software to check the speed and status of your PC, since you will be working from home on it. Your typing must be fast and accurate. Your spelling and grammer must also be very good.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had an irrate customer and what you did to diffuse the situation.   Answer Question
    There isn't much to negotiate, just to decide on. They give you a couple different scheduling options and/or training dates that you can select from. You cannot negotiate salary or job duties, from what I understand.

Brand Ambassador Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at VIPDesk in April 2012.

very simple interview. answered questions. did role play

Brand Ambassador Interview

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at VIPDesk in October 2011.

The hiring process was very drawn out. It took a couple of weeks to finish all together. From actually doing skills tests and scheduling interviews. There was a typing test to test your wpm speed, a background/ credit check (if I remember correctly), along with a questionnaire. Then there was a Phone interview that had to be done and then I believe it was over.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a customer called in irate about a product that they received?   Answer Question

Servicemagic Ambassador Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at VIPDesk in November 2011.

I was first interviewed one on one, which was very stressful and we also did some roleplaying. I thought the role playing was very difficult since I had never worked there and did not know how I was supposed to respond to certain situations. I guess I must of did okay since I passed that one.
    Then I had a group interview with all the heads of that department. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.
    After passing credit and background checks I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. Either you accepted the pay, hours, etc.. or you didn't accept the job.

Brand Ambassador Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at VIPDesk in March 2011.

Intense process to get hired.

Interview Questions

Worked for VIPDesk? Contribute to the Community!