VIT University Interview Questions

2.7

Professor & Head Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at VIT University in October 2009.

Apply when opportunities available. you will be evaluated based on the qualification, experience and skill sets. Ready to accept challenging workload and incentives if u contribute.

Interview Questions
    • how much time you will need to get a funded project or journal paper with high Impact Factor ?   View Answer
    be very specific in your demands and expected contributions you can make.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at VIT University in June 2013.

Direct interview, was asked questions from are of interest.
    Interview was very easy and comfortable. They prefer journals and publications.

Nil

Assistant Professor Interview

a written test on basics. followed by a interview. its coolmand easy to answer and they will check how can we handle students.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at VIT University in February 2012.

Personal interview

Interview Questions
    • Shape functions and isoparametric space . Qudratic elements   Answer Question

Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at VIT University in February 2011.

there be an exam on basic communication skills and an interview on technical.
    not difficult to get a job here.
    Even a person who dont know k-map got a job in digital design.
    plenty of faculties without any basic knowledge are available here..and they are senior professors for god sake. They are the worst faculties i ever saw in my life.But there are few good,whose talent is suppressed by seniors in some departments

Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at VIT University in June 2008.

Letter for interview, reporting on time and date to Office of the HR/ Registrar, Filling of introductory form, Waiting for hours in the office, Presentation of class-teaching for 10 minutes on any topic related to your discipline followed by personal interview. No subject matter related question will be asked in general but negotiation about salary and facilities like campus accommodation.

Interview Questions
    I missed the negotiation as was not knowing that less qualified and experienced people are drawing more benefits than me.

M Tech Automobile Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at VIT University in June 2012.

the 200 short listed candidates where firstly divided into 2 lots of 100. then candidates from first lot where distributed among 4 panels for interview. interview of the first lot took 4 hrs. then the second lot was interviewed in the same manner. after the completion of interviewing process final selections were done and the result was declared. the total time consumed in this process was 12 hrs i.e. from 8 am to 8 pm.

Interview Questions

most subject were available for me to select from, but i didn't get seat for automotive engineering. that's why i declined the offer.

Worked for VIT University? Contribute to the Community!