VIVA USA

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiting Manager Interview

Recruiting Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at VIVA USA.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the senior management and the HR team. The questions mostly were towards what my previous experiences were and how they might be utilized in the current job. There was no stress and the team made me feel at home. I knew some members at VIVA and I did know what to expect and what not to.

Interview Question – The questions were about my experience in Recruiting and client management   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Independent Adjuster Interview

Independent Adjuster
Oma (China)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at VIVA USA in January 2014.

Interview Details – it was a lot of fun

Interview Question – all of them were unexpected questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at VIVA USA in April 2010.

Interview Details – I had one round of HR scanning and one face to face interview.

Viva Usa Interview

Viva Usa

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at VIVA USA.

Interview Details – I received a call from the Director of Sales, had a phone interview, they brought me in for a 2 hour interview with CEO, and director. Asked a lot of behavior based questions related to recruiting and IT.

Interview Question – What steps to you take if someone does not pass e-verify but they know they are authorized to work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They called me and offered a different position, no negotiations.

Worked for VIVA USA? Contribute to the Community!