VIVA USA

www.viva-it.com

VIVA USA Interview Questions

1.7

Recruiting Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at VIVA USA.

I was interviewed by the senior management and the HR team. The questions mostly were towards what my previous experiences were and how they might be utilized in the current job. There was no stress and the team made me feel at home. I knew some members at VIVA and I did know what to expect and what not to.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were about my experience in Recruiting and client management   Answer Question

Independent Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oma (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oma (China)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at VIVA USA in January 2014.

it was a lot of fun

Viva Usa Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at VIVA USA.

I received a call from the Director of Sales, had a phone interview, they brought me in for a 2 hour interview with CEO, and director. Asked a lot of behavior based questions related to recruiting and IT.

Interview Questions
    • What steps to you take if someone does not pass e-verify but they know they are authorized to work.   Answer Question
    They called me and offered a different position, no negotiations.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at VIVA USA in April 2010.

I had one round of HR scanning and one face to face interview.