VMBC Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2014
Updated Apr 27, 2014

Administrative Assistant Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

The process took 3 months - interviewed at VMBC in March 2014.

Complete waste of your time and you will be strung along for months!!!!

Interview Questions
    • After all the work you will put in to prepare yourself, they will not get back to you. UNPROFESSIONAL!!   View Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at VMBC in June 2012.

I went through a questionnaire, telephone screen, and 3 interviews. I was told that they found a more qualified candidate. Bummer. They are very selective. I wish I would have gotten the job. The workplace is very modern and fun looking. Big area with great decorations. The people I met with were all very lively. It was one of the few interviews that left me feeling like I really wanted the job. Not too corporate but yet very professional, cutting edge technology, and up-beat environment. The woman that interviewed me said that she had worked at many different companies before but that this was her favorite ever. She loves the culture there and enjoyed that things weren't so limited to a consistent process as she had found at other companies. She also said was able to be creative in her daily work.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most significant accomplishment in your career?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at VMBC in May 2012.

I interviewed for an admin position a few weeks ago and have since found another job. The interview process was painless enough. The company was much smaller then their website lets on and the place was a morgue and lifeless. I finished up the interview and was not sure how I did but I ran into an employee in the parking lot on the way out and they said whatever you do don't work here. Something is definitely off with the place.

Interview Questions

Worked for VMBC? Contribute to the Community!