VMC Consulting Assistant Consultant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Assistant Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at VMC Consulting (Bangalore (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

I went to the company and they let me attend aptitude test and than skill test which had small c programming skill check and than they called me for personal interview. They asked me some questions related to programming and logical skills. then they conformed my employment .

Interview Questions

• There was a secret party where all the guest got to tell the password to enter. A Person who was not invited started observing for the password.
    A person knock the door and a sound came "six" the person replied "three" and let in. Other person knocked the door a sound came "twelve" person replied "Six" and let in. than the person who was observing knocked the door a sound came "ten" the man replied "five" still he was not in. What he must have told to get in.

1 Answer