VMware

Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Intern Interview

Applications Intern
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at VMware in November 2012.

Interview Details – First, we talked about some of my experience in projects. Seems they are very interested in threads notations. Then they gave me a question on lock/unlock functions in Java. I told them I have never used that before, and they changed that to an algorithm question on how to select a number in a rotated sorted array. And 45 minutes passed, the interview was over.

Interview Question – They asked me about the lock and unlock functions in java. Since I have not taken operating system before and have no experience using that in java. I found it hard to answer this question.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at VMware

Worked for VMware? Contribute to the Community!

VMware Videos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VMware Applications Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by VMware employees and interview candidates.