VMware Interview Questions in Houston, TX

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Technical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at VMware (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

At least 7 recruiters from VMware called me, got days and times mixed up, asked the same questions over and over...(why they didn't cc each other, I don't know) and then finally set up my technical interview. My first interviewer was impressed with me and I got to the second round. There were two ladies interviewing me on the second round. They spoke in hushed tones to each other while I was talking (such I found very rude and distracting), talked about how busy they were these days and barely had any serious questions for me. I emailed 4 of the recruiters back twice and no-one even had the courtesy to say they weren't interested. All in all a waste of time. Oh and I wasn't even looking for a job, they found me on LinkedIn and hounded me till I have my number for a phone call. Speaks volumes for their lack of professionalism.

Interview Questions