VMware Inside Sales Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Member of Technical Staff (37)
- Software Engineer (34)
- Intern (21)
- Senior Member of Technical Staff (19)
- Technical Support Engineer (17)
- Inside Sales Representative (13)
- QA Engineer (7)
- Marketing Manager (6)
- Senior Software Engineer (6)
- Technical Account Manager (6)
- Analyst (5)
- Staff Engineer (5)
- Project Manager (5)
- Senior Consultant (5)
- Engineering (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Manager (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Software QA Engineer (4)
- Member of Technical Staff II (4)
- Systems Engineer (4)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Senior Systems Engineer (4)
- Web Developer (3)
- Strategic Account Manager (3)
- Senior Program Manager (3)
- Sales Engineer (3)
- Senior Product Marketing Manager (3)
- Senior QA Engineer (3)
- Human Resources (3)
Inside Sales Coordinator Interview (Neutral Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at VMware in November 2009.
Interview Details – The initial interview was 1:1 with the hiring manager, regrettfully he left before the next stage. He was great and it was a very pleasant experience.
Second was an phone interview with the Sales Director, he was nice, questions were fair.
Third was a panel interview with Territory Sales Management. They were fair but could have been more polite.
If you come up against the panel from the territory, back off it you get a negative feeling. The territory people have more power than they admit and you will work closer with them than you think. So you need to be able to work with them.
HR people are very pleasant but drop you the minute you sign the contract. HR after that is not employee focussed.
- Do your distance learning BA studies not interfer with your work? View Answer
- Were would you find businesses to sell to? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Salary and boni were not negotiable but fair.
Interviews for Top Jobs at VMware