VMware Inside Sales Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at VMware in March 2012.

I saw the listing for the position of inside sales intern online and applied for it. I then met with VMware at my university's career center. I had a 1:1 interview with one of the Inside Sales Reps. They asked me about my sales background and relevant work experience. GPA never really came up. I got an email two weeks later from HR asking when a good time would be to talk with me and once we were on the phone I was offered the internship. I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • Do you believe that IT or IS is becoming more prevalent in the technology field today?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for VMware

Inside Sales Intern Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at VMware in March 2012.

Much of the communication was done over the phone considering they did not come to my career fair. I had two interviews over the phone and after that I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Worked for VMware? Contribute to the Community!