Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at VMware
- Member of Technical Staff (40)
- Software Engineer (38)
- Intern (24)
- Senior Member of Technical Staff (21)
- Technical Support Engineer (17)
- Inside Sales Representative (15)
- QA Engineer (8)
- Marketing Manager (6)
- Senior Software Engineer (6)
- Technical Account Manager (6)
- Systems Engineer (5)
- Staff Engineer (5)
- Project Manager (5)
- Senior Consultant (5)
- Engineering (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Manager (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Member of Technical Staff II (4)
- Software QA Engineer (4)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Senior Systems Engineer (4)
- Web Developer (3)
- Strategic Account Manager (3)
- Senior Program Manager (3)
- Human Resources (3)
- Sales Engineer (3)
- Senior Product Marketing Manager (3)
- Senior QA Engineer (3)
Lead Development Representative Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a day – interviewed at VMware.
"Hiring Blitz:" 3 step process
1. Company presentation- present company information in front of two hiring managers, then sit down standard 2:1 interview.
2. Sales Simulation- Call "client" (managers in different room) and go through a sales simulation and sales transcript. Then standard 2:1 interview with two different managers.
3. Interview- Move into a room with two other managers for a sit down lengthy 2:1 interview.
- What is the current market capitalization of VMware? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for VMware
1 person found this helpful
Lead Development Representative InterviewApplication Details
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at VMware in October 2013.Interview Details
Hiring Blitz, took place same day.
1.) Sat in a conference room with others interviewing for the position with some hiring managers. Here, we listened to a presentation from an employee on the overview of the company.
2.) Formal interview with two other managers and just myself being asked typical questions one would expect.
3.) Sales simulation, where I called into a room with two other hiring managers. Had a script that I received in advance in an effort to assess my phone and sale presence. This was followed up with another interview with these managers.
4.) Conducted a powerpoint presentation for two other hiring managers so they could assess your presentation skills. The presentation could be basically anything related to the company. This was also followed up with another short interview with those managers as well.
Each process was about 15 minutes each.Interview Questions
No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- Pretty basic interview questions. Answer Question
Lead Development Representative InterviewInterview Details
Interview Details – First round was phone interview with head of recruiter. Had face to face interview with head of recruiter and Hiring Manager. After one week had another follow up interview with the Hiring Manager and following by the team member.
Lastly, referrers received phone call from HP coordinator and had conversation for at least half an hour asking about backgrounds and personality.Accepted Offer