VMware

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at VMware in May 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for the above role through their website and been screened (with in a week) through the HR team on telephone (around 45 mins), with in few days they setup another telephonic interview with the technical manager. I did really well and explained my skills (presales and technical) and the projects I have worked. The telephonic interview took over 1hr15 mins, which included the technical and standard general questions like why you want to work for VMware, what would be your next career step. With in 2 days I had an email saying that I have not been selected as I'm more on the "delivery side". which is really a joke as I never worked on delivery side and emailed about all the Opportunities I have worked and questioned this. within a day I had response saying that you have some good pre sales experience, however for this particular vacancy we require someone with more experience (standard response)....

Interview Question – Nothing, as answered most of the question with in my domain   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at VMware in May 2010.

Interview Details – Telephone interview - with the recruitment team in Ireland
face to face interview with practice manager and technical senior consultant
Ask questions about - skill sets, product knowledge, life experiences, availability.
The offlice location was relaxed and free vending machines were available.
The VMware head office was located in Frimley within the business estate.

Interview Question – why do you want to work for VMware   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for VMware? Contribute to the Community!

VMware Videos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VMware interview questions and advice in London, England. All interview reviews posted anonymously by VMware employees and interview candidates.