VMware

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Member of Technical Staff III Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at VMware.

Interview Details – Now: inconsistent. you could get hired on a single phone call or go through a 14 people round. Depends on who refers you

Interview Question – Algorithms   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

Member of Technical Staff III Interview

Member of Technical Staff III
Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at VMware in September 2012.

Interview Details – My first round was telephonic and it was 1 hour interview by my hiring manager.2nd day its was 5-6 round face to face rounds and it went well.They asked more on Linux internals ,PERL scripting , scnerioas based testing ,and also some question on virtualization ,and system architecture ans also unix commands.

Interview Question – They ask me to draw X86 architecture and also ask me to write a script which i wrote it partially but they are okay with my approach   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at VMware

Worked for VMware? Contribute to the Community!

VMware Videos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VMware Member of Technical Staff III interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by VMware employees and interview candidates.