VMware

Relevance Date Difficulty

Java Interview

Java
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at VMware in January 2014.

Interview Details – Got call from HR from Banglore, For Telephonic Technical Round.

Interview Question – 1) This was pure Technical JAVA interview Questions, Same basic questions and then questions on socket programing.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Member of Technical Staff Interview

Senior Member of Technical Staff
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at VMware in November 2008.

Interview Details – First interviewed by my direct manager, then by every person in office - about 8 people. Then by 2 people from US.

The people were very smart. Though, there was no one on the list who could judge my skills correctly. There was no person with relevant experience.

I must give them the credit of trying to find what I know rather than to prove themselves superior and find what i do not.

Interview Question – given 8 coins and one of them heavier than the others, how many weighings will be needed to find the odd one ?   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – Could not negotiate much since I went with the brand name, only to be disappointed both with the offer and with the work environment.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for VMware? Contribute to the Community!

VMware Videos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VMware interview questions and advice in Pune. All interview reviews posted anonymously by VMware employees and interview candidates.