VMware Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

3.4

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at VMware.

Interview

Called by recruiter, went through a simulated sales call. After passing that about a week and a half later was scheduled for a 5 minute predetermined WebEx topic followed by a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• In 5 minutes give us an overview of what virtualization is.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for VMware

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at VMware (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online. A little clumsy. Contacted by HR screener. Reasonable conversation. They went dark for two months before they called me back. Now that want to do the process yesterday. A little frustrating but ok. The actual interviews are fair and reasonable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at VMware (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was in-depth, had to do presentation, show knowledge of company as well as industry. Additionally, previous success and territory knowledge was evaluated. The process starts with a recruiter, then phone interview and after that one-on-one meeting. I was called back twice to meet with other managers and peers.

Interview Questions

• How to handle channel conflict   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at VMware in September 2011.

Interview

was ok, alot of talk, unorepared staff, got offer for other job, but did not take. personal motivation important and knowhow.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at VMware in June 2010.

Interview

Questioned experience, timeline, passion and knowledge.