VMware

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Senior Data Analyst
Palo Alto, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at VMware in July 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring manager first called me asked what is my skill set, then if I am interested in this position. Then I was bought on campus the next Monday. Interviewed with VP and hiring manager, then i got it!

Interview Questions

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Senior Data Analyst

Interviewed at VMware

Interview Details – There were four interviews. Three telephonic and one in person.
There were two people involved. One manager and other employee.
First round of Interview was about my experience, knowledge and discussion of previous employment.
Subsequent rounds were about analytical skills, technical skills including SQL Server, Oracle, Unix. Problem solving skills were tested with various scenarios.

Interview Question – Difficult to answer was the question whether I can come up with a very standard process and timeline for analyzing and fixing data errors in an unknown application.   Answer Question

Worked for VMware? Contribute to the Community!