Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferEasy InterviewNo OfferEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at VOA Associates.
Senior management contacted me directly through email and asked to speak on the phone. Pretty conversational interview. They asked if I wanted to move to the city and about what I'm currently doing. After I stated the city they were in wasn't exactly my first choice but I'd be open to considering it..they stopped all contact.
- Are you sure you want to move to the city? Answer Question
- No OfferNo Offer
I found the position through my school's job board, emailed my resume and portfolio, and was contacted shortly after to come in for an interview.
- We went through all of my resume and portfolio, so I really felt like I needed to know my work very well. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at VOA Associates (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.
I had a total of 6 interviews, 3- phone interview, 1-skype, 1-day interview, and a final interview with the CEO. Interview experience was easy and good! However after moving and starting work at VOA not good. Very disappointed with the culture and disconnect between management and employees.
- No difficult questions. Although it appears there is not a clear understanding of the BD role and marketing. I am a strong in Business development and very accomplished. I am not a proposal writer, this is the responsibility of the marketing group. Answer Question
Do your research on industry salary for similar jobs.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at VOA Associates (New York, NY).
They were nice
- How well do you know inDesign Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review