VOA Associates Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at VOA Associates

Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at VOA Associates.

Interview

Senior management contacted me directly through email and asked to speak on the phone. Pretty conversational interview. They asked if I wanted to move to the city and about what I'm currently doing. After I stated the city they were in wasn't exactly my first choice but I'd be open to considering it..they stopped all contact.

Interior Design Interview

Interview

I found the position through my school's job board, emailed my resume and portfolio, and was contacted shortly after to come in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• We went through all of my resume and portfolio, so I really felt like I needed to know my work very well.   Answer Question

BDM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at VOA Associates (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

I had a total of 6 interviews, 3- phone interview, 1-skype, 1-day interview, and a final interview with the CEO. Interview experience was easy and good! However after moving and starting work at VOA not good. Very disappointed with the culture and disconnect between management and employees.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Although it appears there is not a clear understanding of the BD role and marketing. I am a strong in Business development and very accomplished. I am not a proposal writer, this is the responsibility of the marketing group.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Do your research on industry salary for similar jobs.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at VOA Associates (New York, NY).

Interview

They were nice