VSP

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Department Interview

Sacramento, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at VSP in March 2010.

Interview Details – Appointment time and day was set by the Staffing Agency. Researched the company and hiring manager. Showed up 15 min early and reviewed my notes. Interviewed with the manager and their assistant. Answered approx. 10-15 Behavioral questions then asked 4 questions about the company and position. Last question was about the hiring manager and they were impressed I found out positive info about them. THEN they asked me if anything in my background or credit would hinder them hiring me. I said might be a glitch and briefly explained why. After interview, hiring manager walked me to reception area; complimented me on the interview said they would contact me within 2-3 days. Didn't hear back from employer.

Interview Question – Asked many Behavorial questions. Basic ones easily found on Google.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for VSP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VSP Accounting Department interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by VSP employees and interview candidates.