VSP Vision Care Accounting Department Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Accounting Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at VSP Vision Care (Sacramento, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Appointment time and day was set by the Staffing Agency. Researched the company and hiring manager. Showed up 15 min early and reviewed my notes. Interviewed with the manager and their assistant. Answered approx. 10-15 Behavioral questions then asked 4 questions about the company and position. Last question was about the hiring manager and they were impressed I found out positive info about them. THEN they asked me if anything in my background or credit would hinder them hiring me. I said might be a glitch and briefly explained why. After interview, hiring manager walked me to reception area; complimented me on the interview said they would contact me within 2-3 days. Didn't hear back from employer.

Interview Questions

• Asked many Behavorial questions. Basic ones easily found on Google.   Answer Question