VSP Vision Care Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Rancho Cordova, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

This was like an interrogation process VS a interview process. They asked why you left your last two jobs, and they wanted detailed information which made me feel uncomfortable, because I had to leave my last job due to medical reasons. Then there were 2 different tests plus a phone interview all before you had a face to face interview. During the face to face interview they did not tell me every thing about the job. They said I would be helping doctors getting authorizations and speaking to members. They never told me I would be doing claims.

Interview Questions

• Once I actually got a face to face interview they did not ask to many questions. Mostly questions about how you handle your work flow and questions about your pervious jobs. The one unexpected question was "What have you done in the last year to improve your skills.? Nothing to bad.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negation phase. They just tell you what they are willing to pay you, and it is take it or leave it. My advice would be not to work here. If you do really want to work here I would make sure to ask very specific question about the job and what you will get payed, I would also ask about raises and bonuses and how all of it works. Last year every one got a 1%-2% pay raise no matter how well they performed. I would also ask about promotions and what it takes to get one.

Other Interview Reviews for VSP Vision Care

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Rancho Cordova, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

The majority of the application process for me was done via e-mail including any forms I needed to fill out. I had one in-person interview with a manager and a manager trainee. I was asked a serious of questions regarding what I would do in certain scenarios, many which were based on difficult circumstances.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle an upset customer? What would I say or do to turn the situation around.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Columbus, OH) in August 2009.

Interview

One on one-then a group interview