Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at VSP Vision Care
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Java Developer Internship (1)
- Project Specialist/Project Manager Associate (1)
- Senior Market Research Analyst (1)
- General Management (1)
- Accounting Department (1)
- Applications Developer (1)
- Sales (1)
- Information Security (1)
- Software Engineering Intern (1)
- Communications Specialist (1)
- Customer Care Representative (1)
Customer Service Representative Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Rancho Cordova, CA) in February 2012.
This was like an interrogation process VS a interview process. They asked why you left your last two jobs, and they wanted detailed information which made me feel uncomfortable, because I had to leave my last job due to medical reasons. Then there were 2 different tests plus a phone interview all before you had a face to face interview. During the face to face interview they did not tell me every thing about the job. They said I would be helping doctors getting authorizations and speaking to members. They never told me I would be doing claims.
- Once I actually got a face to face interview they did not ask to many questions. Mostly questions about how you handle your work flow and questions about your pervious jobs. The one unexpected question was "What have you done in the last year to improve your skills.? Nothing to bad. Answer Question
There is no negation phase. They just tell you what they are willing to pay you, and it is take it or leave it. My advice would be not to work here. If you do really want to work here I would make sure to ask very specific question about the job and what you will get payed, I would also ask about raises and bonuses and how all of it works. Last year every one got a 1%-2% pay raise no matter how well they performed. I would also ask about promotions and what it takes to get one.
Other Interview Reviews for VSP Vision Care
Customer Service Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Rancho Cordova, CA) in August 2011.
The majority of the application process for me was done via e-mail including any forms I needed to fill out. I had one in-person interview with a manager and a manager trainee. I was asked a serious of questions regarding what I would do in certain scenarios, many which were based on difficult circumstances.
- How would I handle an upset customer? What would I say or do to turn the situation around. 1 Answer
Customer Service Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Columbus, OH) in August 2009.
One on one-then a group interview