VT Industries Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at VT Industries in November 2009.

Very thorough hiring process. Submit resume to corporate HR then local GM sends out a detailed questionnaire (about 20 questions). My response was about 7 pages typed. Then, a phone interview with the GM followed by an invitation for an on-site interview with GM. The on-site interviews narrowed it to 3 candidates which were invited to fly out to corporate headquarters. Four 1:1 interviews (with another GM, Sr. VP, VP, and corp. manager) and one group interview during "lunch". After all that, I got a call from the local GM and he extended the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Need someone that can roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done, while building and managing a team. A large focus will be on teaching and coaching the team in evolving to a lean management system while implementing sustainment activities to include accountability Do you meet these requirements? Can you do the work as well as manage others doing it? Please provide examples of situations where you have done both.   Answer Question
    Offer was very fair (for tough economic times in 2009) and was just under my previous compensation. I tried (unsuccessfully) to negotiate an extra week vacation to match my previous employer.

Director of Human Resources Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at VT Industries in December 2008.

Headhunter talked me into the telephone interview. Was a good privately held company, but I made a decision not to pursue it further since I was happy where I am.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at VT Industries

Worked for VT Industries? Contribute to the Community!