VTech Communications

Interviews for Top Jobs at VTech Communications

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at VTech Communications in December 2013.

Applications/resumes submitted through the company's website. First step is a phone screen, followed by meeting the hiring manager. After that is supposed to be meeting the group VP and the rest of the team.

Interview Questions
    • In a roughly 60 minute meeting, I was asked only two questions, both of which were easy, clarifying general info about my background. The interviewer did 95% of the talking, and the few times I had an opportunity to address issues (because I seized the chance), I was never asked to elaborate. The interviewer took no notes.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at VTech Communications.

Well defined process. HR screening interview. Two separate interviews with management team. Final interview with top brass. Interview process was a little long, but they are very accomadating and will let you know where you stand.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to thoroughly explain what you can bring to the table.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at VTech Communications in March 2009.

I applied to their online job posting and got called for an interview. At the interview, I was mainly asked about the projects I had done and my experiences. I had a question on leadership and if I had a problem to carry on with my work with a non productive team mate. Mainly I was just asked to describe my most accomplished projects and go through the various stages of design, content, and how it was finally completed. What resources I used to accomplish my tasks? I was asked to describe a time at a previous work place where I had troubles and had to come up with a solution.

Mostly, I was in a great mood that day. I sounded very confident and I new my stuff.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time in your previous work term where you had problems and had to come up with a solution.   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate for anything. Just be in great mood, be your best self, be confident and really know your stuff.