VW Credit

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR
Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

The process took a dayinterviewed at VW Credit in June 2010.

I submitted my resume and was called back by a manager in the Collections department for an interview. I have 4+ years in experience in collections and customer service so I felt that I was well qualified for this position. The type of interview that is typically given here is a situational type interview such as, "Name a specific situation you have encountered where you used forward thinking to accomplish a difficult task and what obstacles did you overcome?" They want specific examples. They typically ask you 4 or 5 questions like this in addition to asking you to go over all over you previous jobs you listed in your resume. On my interview, there were 2 people interviewing me. The best way to prepare is to think of several specific examples of problems you encountered and solved, examples of teamwork, and and situations where you showed initiative. The interviewers were certainly not overly friendly so it is important to be well prepared and calm.

Interview Questions