VW Credit Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Collections Representative Interview

Collections Representative
Hillsboro, OR

The process took a day - interviewed at VW Credit Inc. in June 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume and was called back by a manager in the Collections department for an interview. I have 4+ years in experience in collections and customer service so I felt that I was well qualified for this position. The type of interview that is typically given here is a situational type interview such as, "Name a specific situation you have encountered where you used forward thinking to accomplish a difficult task and what obstacles did you overcome?" They want specific examples. They typically ask you 4 or 5 questions like this in addition to asking you to go over all over you previous jobs you listed in your resume. On my interview, there were 2 people interviewing me. The best way to prepare is to think of several specific examples of problems you encountered and solved, examples of teamwork, and and situations where you showed initiative. The interviewers were certainly not overly friendly so it is important to be well prepared and calm.

Interview Question – What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for VW Credit Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VW Credit Inc. Collections Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by VW Credit Inc. employees and interview candidates.