VW Credit Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2015

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VW Credit (Libertyville, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Cloverleaf project. Usually a phone interview, if short listed you will be scheduled for an in person interview. You will be met at the reception and walked to the conference room.There is a panel of 2 to 4 interviewers. You will be explained about project and then some questions will be asked.

Interview Questions

• Explain what is a good test case?   1 Answer

Funding Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at VW Credit (Hillsboro, OR) in April 2014.

Interview

VW Credit hires through temp agencies. The temp agencies screen potential employees and sends the best ones to interview at VW Credit. Then a panel of upper management employees interviews the potential contract employees and selects the best experience and personality fit.

Interview Questions

• In your own words, what is this position about? (summarize job details)   Answer Question

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VW Credit (Libertyville, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

2 Phases of Interviews, Phone/In-Person. In-person is handled in shifts. Low-level technical questions for High-level spots. Political survival fit more important then Tecnical fit.

Interview Questions

• How to handle "Alpha Dogs" in workplace and how to organize teams that fight one another.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me below market salary, but also gave $5000 bonus signon.

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VW Credit (Hillsboro, OR) in June 2010.

Interview

I submitted my resume and was called back by a manager in the Collections department for an interview. I have 4+ years in experience in collections and customer service so I felt that I was well qualified for this position. The type of interview that is typically given here is a situational type interview such as, "Name a specific situation you have encountered where you used forward thinking to accomplish a difficult task and what obstacles did you overcome?" They want specific examples. They typically ask you 4 or 5 questions like this in addition to asking you to go over all over you previous jobs you listed in your resume. On my interview, there were 2 people interviewing me. The best way to prepare is to think of several specific examples of problems you encountered and solved, examples of teamwork, and and situations where you showed initiative. The interviewers were certainly not overly friendly so it is important to be well prepared and calm.

Region Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at VW Credit (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2010.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call approximately 2 weeks later from their HR department. It was a basic screen (confirmed salary expectations, gave overview of benefits, wanted to know what I thought about being able to relocate and sell my house). At the end of the screen, I was told that they wanted to get me in for an interview 12 days later. I waited to hear from them for 6 days and followed up for an update. Spoke to the same person and they stated with it being the holidays they did not have the staff available to arrange the interview and I should hear something in the first 2 weeks of January. Left a message on January 8th, no response -- continued to follow up with phone calls and the phone would not be answered. Blocked my number on caller id and the HR person picked up -- stated to give it another week. Same thing, no response to message and not picking up the phone. Eventually found out the hiring manager's number and left him a message -- no response. I gave up at this point and then received a call for a video conference interview. Interview was based on questions from my resume and what I thought of the industry and trends. Some behavior based questions. Pretty candid in where I stood in the process at the end.

Interview Questions

• Paraphrased -- What direction do you see the industry going?   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at VW Credit (Libertyville, IL) in January 2009.

Interview

- First interiew is with technical individuals either via phone or in person - Contacted a week in advance for second interview and was told it would be a round-table with managers. - Interviewers were well organized and asking questions as it related to each ones experience. - At end of the interview was asked for any questions from me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

- Receieved offer over phone - Negotiated with HR on salary - Final offer letter sent to me - Start date specified

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VW Credit in December 2009.

Interview

great company to work for