VWR International

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at VWR International in June 2014.

Telephone and in person interviews were professional and as expected. Scheduling process was convenient and flexible. Everyone I spoke with was knowledgeable and answered my questions thoroughly. I thought there was great communication and the recruiter was very easy to talk to and made me feel at ease - she even wished me luck!

Other Interview Reviews for VWR International

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at VWR International.

It took two interviews to be hired.

Interview Questions
    You are give an offer, no negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at VWR International.

Had a phone interview--I have to say she wasn't very friendly or talkative, just asked her list of questions and when I answered there was no conversation at all. I was told I would hear by phone or e-mail in two weeks. Never heard by phone and it was three weeks later that I received a thank you but no thank you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swedesboro, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swedesboro, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at VWR International in May 2012.

It was a nice surprise to see that VWR responded to my online application three days after I submitted it. They scheduled a phone interview and the HR recruiter asked a lot of questions relevant to the job. She also asked about my past job experiences especially situations that relate to the current job description. The phone interview lasted for half an hour and they asked me to come to the Swedesboro office for the 1:1 interview the next day.

The workplace looked new and very professional. Everyone I met so far seemed really nice, especially the manager who interviewed me. It also lasted half an hour and the questions were more specific this time -- mostly situational questions like what would I do if I encounter this, etc. The interview went really well and they offered me job after three hours.

They also offered me the highest pay for the position, probably because of my work experience. Don't be afraid to negotiate! It's also higher than the industry average so I'm assuming a lot of their employees are quite happy about that.

I would advise prospective employees to be confident and pleasant. They didn't specify but wear business professional to the interview.

Interview Questions
    • If there were 4 more applicants here with you, what would you tell me to convince me to hire you?   View Answer
    • The workday is usually busy. How will you handle additional urgent projects?   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate the pay. They will pay more if you have a lot of relevant work experience. Just stress your skills and what you would be able to do for them, but be nice at the same time. Never pushy.