VWR International IT Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at VWR International in November 2010.

Initial phone interview with technical recruiter. Follow-up phone interview with hiring manager. Face to face marathon interview with HR, hiring manager, 2 peers of hiring manager, potential subordinates, would be peers. The subordinate interview included a junior employee whom offered a weak attempt at grilling me. It was his first job in the industry. Exhausting 4+ hours of interviews. I was supposed to be notified of their decision within two weeks. Six plus weeks and a few emails later, I was informed of what I already knew. The position had been filled. Very bush league, I expected better.

Interview Questions
  • Run of the mill interview questions. Give me a time when you were put in a difficult position and how did you handle it.   Answer Question