VWR International Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2015
Updated Feb 5, 2015

2.7

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at VWR International in July 2014.

Scheduled phone interview with recruiter, she called on time, asked questions like top 3 qualities a sales rep possesses, and quality I look most for in a company.

Following the interview, I took the company's personality test. Nobody from the company ever followed up with me. I contacted the recruiter again and never heard from her.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at VWR International in June 2014.

Telephone and in person interviews were professional and as expected. Scheduling process was convenient and flexible. Everyone I spoke with was knowledgeable and answered my questions thoroughly. I thought there was great communication and the recruiter was very easy to talk to and made me feel at ease - she even wished me luck!

Technician, Lab Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at VWR International in May 2014.

Applied through the internet, got asked to schedule a phone interview within the same day. The website for scheduling they use is convenient. The recruiter explained the job position in detail. All the questions were typical interview questions, no specific lab questions were asked.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question to answer was whether I was alright with the low salary they were offering.   Answer Question

Onsite Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at VWR International in April 2014.

The process is slow. I applied in September, got a phone interview in October, then a face to face in Novemer, but the position was put on hold. There was no communication after that. I had to call to find out what was going on. I was then informed that the position was on hold.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were normal interview questions. The Manager put me at ease and was a nice guy to talk to.   Answer Question

Contact Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Brisbane, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at VWR International.

Agency will contact you for the initial interview. The application form will ask for desired salary. You will get a chance to interview with the manager if they think you are qualified

Interview Questions

Compensation is not hat I expected

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at VWR International.

It took two interviews to be hired.

Interview Questions
    You are give an offer, no negotiations.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online, and had a phone interview in about a week. The questions weren't tough, just generic: What is the quality you look most for in a company, what are you most proud of that you did in the past year and why, etc, etc.

I did not receive the position, but I suspect it was because I did not follow up after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • None of them were difficult or unexpected, just generic.   Answer Question

Regional Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at VWR International in September 2013.

HR Screening call gave good questions that were all well answered with specifics and references to experience and performance in past positions.

Interview Questions
    • Don't you think you are overqualified?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at VWR International in June 2013.

Phone interview with HR. Phone interview with hiring manager. In person interviews with hiring manager and her supervisor. Phone interview with VP of sales. Follow up with HR after each interview. I sent emails following each interview to follow up.

Interview Questions
    • Give three top qualities of sales rep. How do you meet the qualities? Give examples of times you met/used the qualities.   Answer Question
    Company did not give salary range up front. Do research and ask for above average salary. Benefits standard.

Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at VWR International in May 2013.

From application to interview the process took 2 months. Applied online and received an email I wasn't a good match for the job, then a month later was invited to a phone interview followed by a face to face. Didn't hear back for over a month... With a job offer. Start date 3 weeks after that.

No negotiations.