VWR International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Site Services Interview

Site Services
West Chester, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at VWR International in May 2010.

Interview Details – First was contacted for the postion through the VWR International Recruiter for a position. Had a approx 1 hour phone interview regarding my skills, background, and what I am looking for in my next position. From there we were able to set-up a 1:1 interview at the corporate HQ. I met with the hiring manager and had a great conversation regarding some opportunities he was looking to fill, the person whom he was looking to target for the position, and the timeline of the new hire coming on-board. Overall, my impressions thus far have been great from the recruiter helping to the hiring manager not reading from a script of interview questions and keeping a great dialouge going as we moved through the interview. Lastly, I felt comfortable and look forward to hearing some good news in the next few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your professional experience so far?   View Answer
  • How do you handle people management and what skills can you bring to the table?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at VWR International

Worked for VWR International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VWR International Site Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by VWR International employees and interview candidates.