VWR International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Site Services Interview

Site Services
West Chester, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at VWR International in May 2010.

Interview Details – First was contacted for the postion through the VWR International Recruiter for a position. Had a approx 1 hour phone interview regarding my skills, background, and what I am looking for in my next position. From there we were able to set-up a 1:1 interview at the corporate HQ. I met with the hiring manager and had a great conversation regarding some opportunities he was looking to fill, the person whom he was looking to target for the position, and the timeline of the new hire coming on-board. Overall, my impressions thus far have been great from the recruiter helping to the hiring manager not reading from a script of interview questions and keeping a great dialouge going as we moved through the interview. Lastly, I felt comfortable and look forward to hearing some good news in the next few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your professional experience so far?   View Answer
  • How do you handle people management and what skills can you bring to the table?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant
West Chester, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at VWR International in September 2009.

Interview Details – There was a run of the mill phone interview. The interviewer was great and well versed. There were generic resume questions and a few leadership type questions. Tell me about a past experience where you exhibited leadership. Tell me about a time when you helped a colleague achieve a task.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to help a colleague   Answer Question

Worked for VWR International? Contribute to the Community!