VWR International Interview Questions & Reviews in West Chester, PA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Site Services Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  West Chester, PA
    Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at VWR International in May 2010.

First was contacted for the postion through the VWR International Recruiter for a position. Had a approx 1 hour phone interview regarding my skills, background, and what I am looking for in my next position. From there we were able to set-up a 1:1 interview at the corporate HQ. I met with the hiring manager and had a great conversation regarding some opportunities he was looking to fill, the person whom he was looking to target for the position, and the timeline of the new hire coming on-board. Overall, my impressions thus far have been great from the recruiter helping to the hiring manager not reading from a script of interview questions and keeping a great dialouge going as we moved through the interview. Lastly, I felt comfortable and look forward to hearing some good news in the next few weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Walk me through your professional experience so far?   View Answer
    • How do you handle people management and what skills can you bring to the table?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  West Chester, PA
    Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at VWR International in September 2009.

There was a run of the mill phone interview. The interviewer was great and well versed. There were generic resume questions and a few leadership type questions. Tell me about a past experience where you exhibited leadership. Tell me about a time when you helped a colleague achieve a task.

Interview Questions

Worked for VWR International? Contribute to the Community!