1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Cruise Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Vacations To Go (Houston, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

I saw the ad on monster.com and submitted my resume, I followed up by finding the local office phone number and asking for human resources. The person in the office pulled up my resume while I was on the phone and set up my interview for two days later. The interview was relatively relaxed and informative. I got a call back that evening for my next interview two days later. They seem to have a two part interview requirement. At the end of my second interview I was given a math and language skills test, directly related to the job. End of day they called and made me an offer to start in the Monday training class contingent on a criminal background check.

It's a 90 day guarantee with a lower commission rate then is all commission at a higher rate. Six months until benefits become available.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I made an attempt at negotiation of the guarantee but there was no wiggle room.