Vaco

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Vaco in July 2011.

Interview Details – I already have a job as a software engineer, but I am open to new opportunities. Vaco contacted me and I set up an interview with them. At the main office, the Vaco interviewer was over one and a half hours late. She barely apologized, and told me "lunch took a long time". I passed that interview, and interviewed at the main firm. A week after the final interview, I asked the recruiter whether I got the job and she ignored all of my e-mails, and it's not like I was spamming her. There was no decency to even tell me I didn't get the job; not even a one-line e-mail.

Don't use Vaco! They wasted a lot of my time and they don't care about you.

Interview Question – Tell me about a good idea you've had recently.   Answer Question

Worked for Vaco? Contribute to the Community!