Vactor Manufacturing Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vactor Manufacturing

Assembler - Mechanical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Streator, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Streator, IL

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Vactor Manufacturing in June 2012.

Had an interview at the building went on a walk thru then they asked for info for a background check after that came back they asked me to take an aptitude test after that was successful they had me go in for a physical drug test and lift test. They told me to to put my 2 weeks notice in with my employer and want me to start in 2 weeks on a Monday.

Interview Questions

Product Management Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Vactor Manufacturing in May 2010.

There was 1 phone interview with the recruiter and 2 phone interviews with the company before being invited to an interview at the plant.

Interview Questions
    • Detailed explanation of NPI processes at previous companies.   Answer Question

Worked for Vactor Manufacturing? Contribute to the Community!