Vail Resorts Guest Services Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Squaw Valley, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Squaw Valley, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vail Resorts.

Applied online, initial telephone conversation, short in-person interview

Interview Questions
  • What does customer service mean to you?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Vail Resorts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vail, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vail, CO

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vail Resorts in August 2011.

Applied online and got a call to schedule a phone interview about 3 weeks later. Interview was pretty standard... "how would you deal with angry guests" ... "what are 3 adjectives that describe you" ... "what is your proudest moment/biggest accomplishment" ... "why do you feel you'd be the right candidate for Vail" etc. Guy interviewing sounded pretty relaxed, pretty easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • What are 3 adjectives that describe you?   Answer Question
    • What was your biggest accomplishment/proudest moment in life?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time you displayed exceptional customer service?   Answer Question
    none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keystone, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keystone, CO

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Vail Resorts in November 2010.

Applied online and went through a quick phone interview. Told me they'd call me back the next day but it actually ended up taking about 4 days to get an in person interview. Be persistent or they are likely to forget about you. Once I got to the in person interview they asked really basic questions about my background and why I would be a good fit. Asked for a few examples of my work history and what I would like about working there. Nothing too difficult and no off the wall questions mostly just stuff from a script.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with an irate customer?   Answer Question
    • Would you be willing to work nights, weekends, and all major holidays?   Answer Question
    None, they have no room to give you anything but an existing position and pay. They have a preset offer already decided and if you don't take it you don't get the job.