Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Vail Resorts
- Ski Instructor (7)
- Product Sales Agent (5)
- Reservations Agent (3)
- Human Resources Specialist (3)
- Guest Services (3)
- Cashier (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- REVENUE AUDITOR (2)
- Lift Operator (2)
- Marketing Coordinator (2)
- Marketing Director (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Banquet Server (1)
- Barista - Starbucks (1)
- Equipment Lead Operator (1)
- Ski & Car Valet, Private Clubs (1)
- Canyons Snowboard Instructor (1)
- Youth Snowboard Instructor (1)
- Senior Specialist Online Marketing (1)
- Market Surveyor/PT (1)
- Beaver Creek Lift Operator (1)
- Activities and Dining Supervisor (1)
- TV8 Production Specialist (1)
- Manager (1)
- Tech Supervisor (1)
- Senior Associate Accountant (1)
- Lead Ticket Scanner (1)
- MAP Program (1)
- Front End Developer- Epicmix (1)
- IT Role (1)
Human Resources Specialist Interview
The hiring process was easy for me; I had previously worked for this company as a contractor. I attended a testing session, to ensure that I could perform data entry duties. Initial interviews are typically conducted via phone or Skype. This season, the Talent Acquisition department seemed to hire a variety of people, from all different backgrounds. The leads for relevant departments learned as they went along. The system was in a constant state of change, because processes failed miserably. Though they did try to remedy past disorganization with SOPs (standard operating procedures), they quickly became obsolete, because the process changed almost daily.
- Why do you want to work for Vail Resorts? Answer Question
No negotiation in that role.
Other Interview Reviews for Vail Resorts
Human Resources Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Vail Resorts (Hastings, MN) in February 2013.
Hired as contractor through third-party agency first.
- No interview questions. Answer Question
Emailed back and forth to reach agreement.
Human Resources Specialist InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a week – interviewed at Vail Resorts (Breckenridge, CO) in October 2012.
The interview asked some very personal questions on integrity, be prepared. I received a follow-up call that someone else had been chosen. I was then able to ask how I interviewed and any suggestions for the future. This was very nice to get response from the interviewer.
- What was your least professional moment in you last position? 1 Answer