Vail Resorts Human Resources Specialist Interview Questions

2.5

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Interview

The hiring process was easy for me; I had previously worked for this company as a contractor. I attended a testing session, to ensure that I could perform data entry duties. Initial interviews are typically conducted via phone or Skype. This season, the Talent Acquisition department seemed to hire a variety of people, from all different backgrounds. The leads for relevant departments learned as they went along. The system was in a constant state of change, because processes failed miserably. Though they did try to remedy past disorganization with SOPs (standard operating procedures), they quickly became obsolete, because the process changed almost daily.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation in that role.

Other Interview Reviews for Vail Resorts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hastings, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Vail Resorts (Hastings, MN) in February 2013.

Interview

Hired as contractor through third-party agency first.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Emailed back and forth to reach agreement.

Anonymous Employee in Breckenridge, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vail Resorts (Breckenridge, CO) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview asked some very personal questions on integrity, be prepared. I received a follow-up call that someone else had been chosen. I was then able to ask how I interviewed and any suggestions for the future. This was very nice to get response from the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What was your least professional moment in you last position?   1 Answer