Valco Cincinnati

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online - interviewed at Valco Cincinnati in June 2010.

Interview Details – hiring and interview process is very easy because my background is a kind of match

Interview Question – Nothing being difficulty. Sample code are shown   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

IT Support Desk Interview

IT Support Desk
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Valco Cincinnati in February 2011.

Interview Details – I called a call from HR and asked me to come in for an interview later that week. I came into the office and it looked like they were still moving in (I asked the secretary later and she said they had just moved in the office a few months prior). Anyways, the people seemed really direct. However, the interview consisted of a combination of my past and some technical questions.

Interview Question – Do you know...
active directory, dhcp, dns, dfs, computer hardware, etc.
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Valco Cincinnati? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Valco Cincinnati interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Valco Cincinnati employees and interview candidates.