Vale do Rio Doce

Profile Unclaimed

Vale do Rio Doce Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vale do Rio Doce

Engineering Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Vale do Rio Doce in December 2010.

The whole process consists of Online Tests, 2 Panel Interviews and 1:1 Interview. Usually the Panels are made of presentation and 2 cases in groups. The cases are simple and you should not be very tough, they like friendly people who get along with everybody. The final interview is with a manager and the questions are simple, about your life, dreams, future, etc.

HRM Interview

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Vale do Rio Doce in December 2010.

There was a phone screen with a consultant. At the 1:1 interview with the consultant, she had the wrong resume and said my experience didn´t match my resume, then I had to point that she had the wrong document. There was one 1:1 interview with the direct manager and a panel interview with peers and the top manager.

Interview Questions
    There was little room for negotiation.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais (Brazil)
    Anonymous Employee in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais (Brazil)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Vale do Rio Doce in May 2010.

- 1 interview with third party HR;
    - 1 e-mail sent to me with a salary offer.

Interview Questions

Salary below market average.

Geologis Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vale do Rio Doce in March 2010.

The hiring process was based on 1 phone interview to prescreen candidates then an immediate personal interview for 2 days in front of a panel of interviewers that was made up of professionals and hr representatives. I was also involved in an evening interview which was to test my sociaal skills and interaction with the employees that I would be working with

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with coworkers that you knew were under performing?   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vale do Rio Doce in March 2010.

Behavioural interview with four people sitting in - one HR rep, two from department and manager. There were two interviews, one with panel, one with direct boss, time-consuming. No skills tests. A number of questions - what would you do if...? Give us an example of... Provide us with an example of...?

Interview Questions
    Larger salary but unable to negotiate for more vacation time. Three weeks wasn't enough.