Valeant Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2014
Updated Sep 9, 2014

2.5

Sales Representative Interview

I had to go through two rounds of phone interviews which then resulted in them inviting me out to Rochester, NY for a final interview. It was split up into two parts, behavioral and past sales experience.

Interview Questions
    • What qualities do you have that would make you a good salesman?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Valeant in May 2012.

One interview. Very unimpressed by management. Management didn't know the business well enough. I had questions about the stability of the company. Management stayed away from the subject. The building wasn't very appealing as well.

Interview Questions

Company appears very unstable.

Senior Manager Quality Assurance Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Valeant in April 2011.

Interview process went well. they took some time to make final determination and proceed with hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • am I ready to handle 3rd party Contract manufacturers?   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Valeant in October 2010.

Well, I met with all the hiring managers 1 on 1 and thought it was an okay interview, but did not connect with any of the managers. Most people were direct and wanted to directly know if you could do the job and work with them. The managers seemed a little arrogant, but are looking for dogs to work for them, so at least they didn't sugar coat anything.

Interview Questions
    • What do you want to do when you work here?   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Valeant in April 2010.

very bad experience. People does not seem to know about what is interview process. Got irritaed because fo behavior

Marketing Project Leader Interview

Must be motivated, young and possess the mentality of pay for service. Must have a proven track record in desired position of discipline.
    Demonstrate the desire to adopt to and maintain a financial culture that the CEO comes fro, which is McKenzie and Company.

Interview Questions
    • Financial culture, based on CEO who came from McKenzie and Company, who divested global based subsidiaries in order to reduce global footprint,as well as number of SKU's.
      Following divestitures, made 24 acquisitions in 2 years,
        Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Valeant in June 2012.

Their web site/application process blows. I had to fill out many fields multiple times because of some computer glitch. Also, they asked me my most recent salary and bonus no fewer than 3 times. Not sure if they're trying to catch someone in a fib; they need to get in some programming expertise to clean up their application collection web site. It is a cumbersome, unwieldy mess.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Valeant in December 2011.

Interview process was conducted with one interview with the General Manager, Senior Product Manager and Finance Manager. I was pleased with the frank and straightforward approach.

Interview Questions
    It was quite easy going and well organized.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Valeant in November 2010.

long , met at a hotel 3 different times . waited for background check and drug test to come back , interviewed again with DM and RSM . role play, detail aid presentations, situation analysis.

Interview Questions
    negotiated first offer. was able to get a little more but not much.

Customer Support Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Valeant in March 2007.

Met with HR then the hiring manager

Interview Questions
    They would not budge on salary. it was either take it or thats it