Valence Technology

Relevance Date Difficulty

Electrical Engineer Interview

Electrical Engineer
Austin, TX

I applied online and interviewed at Valence Technology.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the Engineering Manager. Standard interview questions and topics. Nothing surprising.

I did learn in the interview that they were in bankruptcy. Not sure if they are out yet. So there was risk there to assess.

The hired engineer will work with a team and will travel 10-20% to China. Phone calls will be required with the China team and these usually happen in the evenings.

The bankruptcy was a turn off because I think they have a product that could have a very good future.

A second interview with the engineering team was possible.

Interview Question – There were no truly difficult questions in this first interview.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Valence Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Valence Technology interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Valence Technology employees and interview candidates.